Trevo Corporate History
Trevo is a Network Marketing Company that was started by Mark and Hollie Stevens who are very well experienced in the MLM Industry and their headquarters is located in Oklahoma City. But if you are in Trevo Corporate you may be asking yourself if its an excellent way to make money or not?
The Trevo Corporate Product
Well first of all the companys main objective is to be able to revive the body into good health by offering a nutritional product or beverage that contains tons of nutritional supplements such as camu camu berry, acai berry, mangosteen, maqui berries, goji berries I mean I could go on and on.
These products are also good for losing weight, having more energy, reversing the aging process while building up your immune system. This nutritional drink is about 32 oz in size and you only take need 1 to 2 ounces daily. Another good thing about it is even safe for kids to take it.
Trevo Corporate Compensation Plan
Lets talk about the compensation plan for a minute. It seems to be pretty interesting because you can earn income from others who join the business opportunity.
Trevo has 8 different ways you earn money with them:
1. Retail Sales- You can purchase products at wholesale price and resale them at retail price. They also have a Preferred Customers Program that you can enroll in and earn bonuses from it.
2. Power Start Business System Every time you personal enroll a Life and Health Coach with the purchase of one of their Power Start Business Systems, you get paid based on your qualification and the system your enrollee purchased.
You also gain access to Trevos back office system along with a lead capture system, email campaign and a personal website. Depending on your qualifying level and the system of enrollee purchases the commission is 40%.
3. Matching Bonus- As your team duplicates the matching bonus is 20%.
4. Group Volume Commissions- Depending on your qualifying points earn Group Volume commissions $10 for the first and second generations of your group. $5 for third through eigth.
5. Bulk Pack Commission- First through fourth generation receives commission up to $183.
6. Pool Bonus- Up to 15% paid out to of companys group volume.
7. Leadership Bonues and Incentives- Earn up to $1,500 monthly for a luxury vehicle as well as trips.
8. Charity Bonus- Charity donations
I personally am not in the Trevo Corporate Business Opportunity but it seems like they are a really good company to work for. I am going to share some secrets with you just in case you are one of the many trying to figure out how to seriously grow your business.
Most MLM Companies focus on sponsoring and recruiting a ton of reps. Their aim is on telling people to be duplicatable by getting out here and recruiting family members and friends while standing around talking to people.
The problem is most of the time family and friends are the ones that arent really interested in your business anyway.
Which is the main reason why 97% of distributors are falling in this industry.
Secret To Trevo Corporate Sucess
If you are an independent distributor for this company then the secret to being successful is learning how to market and generate leads for your business. Personally this company wont teach you how to do this because marketing isnt duplicatable. Especially when the companys main goal is on recruiting tons of people as fast as they can.
One of the main reasons you need to learn how to market is because you may have a hard time trying to persuade people into buying your products if you are unaware of what you are doing.
- business credit cards
- businesses succeed
- business finance
- business in english
- business loans financing
- business model important
- business responsibility
- business start up
- contact management program
- contact manager
- expand your business
- grow business tips
- grow your business
- home based business
- home business
- home tshirt business
- online business
- potential business
- real estate mortgage
- seo small business
- small business
- small business loan
- start your business
- strange businesses succeed